At Cristall Opticians Toronto, we believe in fabulous eyeglasses and exceptional eye exams while providing outstanding customer service.
An Update From us on COVID-19
August 1, 2020
Due to COVID-19, our hours of operation have changed, and ALL services are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY until further notice. This has been implemented to keep us all safe.
Please EMAIL us at email@example.com for fastest service or call 416-922-5093. You can also visit our website at www.cristallopticians.ca where you can book eye exams and other services online.
REMEMBER, PLEASE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT BEFORE YOU VISIT!
June 25, 2020
Due to COVID-19, our hours of operation have changed and all services are by appointment only. We continue to expand our hours but please contact us before you visit. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cristallopticians.ca where you can book eye exams and other services online. Remember, please book before you visit.
May 27, 2020
The Ministry of Health has given us permission to re-open with very gradual and specific guidelines. Eye exams and eyeglasses/contact lenses reorders will be made available. A return to practice does not mean a return to business as usual. While the COVID-19 pandemic continues to pose a public health risk, it will be incumbent on us to take extra precautions to ensure not only our own safety, but for patients. It is also important that you know measures have been taken to ensure your health and safety, through regular communication and visible implementation of those protocols which include disinfecting and cleaning of our environment.
Cristall Opticians has implemented a series of strict safety and hygiene measures to ensure that our customers and employees benefit from a safe environment:
1) Cristall Opticians admits in store only customers with a specific appointment related to an eye exam, eyewear order, contact lenses renewal, adjustment or frame repairs;
2) When it is possible to assist the customer without coming to the store, for example for a contact lenses renewal with a valid prescription, it is done remotely by prioritizing transactions by phone or through our website;
3) Prior to coming to a store, customers are asked important questions in order to assess whether they have signs of COVID-19;
4) All visitors will be checked in, which may or may not be limited to temperature checks, filling out Ontario Health Public Health questionnaire and provided with hand sanitation before entering the dispensary.
5) Hand disinfection is mandatory to enter the store;
6) Wearing a mask is mandatory for all clients. We ask that clients bring their own protective mask, otherwise one will be provided;
7) The number of people in the store is limited and strictly regulated;
8) Upon entry to the store you will be seated at a fitting table and remain seated throughout your appointment. Access to browse and try on frames will not be possible at this time. The opticians will bring frames to you. We have to limit access as extensive disinfection is required after each customer leaves the store.
9) A pre-adjustment can be made when glasses are ordered, for simple prescriptions, in order to encourage home delivery and to limit visits in stores;
10) All devices and equipment are disinfected before and after each use;
11) Our employees assist customers within a distance of two metres. Since this is not always possible, they wear PPE at all times.
12) Frames are disinfected before and after each use. Customers are not allowed to handle the frames alone and can only try on a limited number of them;
13) The necessary supplies for the client's comfort, such as tissues and antiseptic wipes, are available during their appointment;
14) Employees and optometrists are aware of the risks and recommendations related to COVID-19. They adapt their activities to limit their risks, both in the workplace and at home.
15) There will be no access to restrooms or refreshments. Food or drink will not be allowed in the store.
As we all forge through this new normal together, we appreciate your compliance and know all these restrictions are difficult for all of us, but necessary to maintain the safest environment possible.
The information and directives we receive from Ontario Public Health are rapidly evolving and we will do our best to communicate any changes as they arise.
We are excited to welcome you back to Cristall Opticans. Eye exams and eyeglasses/contact lenses will be made available. Please email us for more information regarding appointments and services. Please remember to email before you visit. email@example.com
Stay healthy and safe, FIRST!
Alison and Gina
There is nothing like coming to Cristall Opticians Toronto. We believe in fabulous eyeglasses and exceptional eye exams while providing outstanding customer service. Our store and service is an experience but if you aren't able to come by you can look at some of our online selection. Just a drop in the bucket of what we offer but fantastic all the same.
Be the first to hear about the latest trends for eyeglasses at Cristall Opticians Toronto!